Blogging and Starting University

Like most other kids/teens/young adults, I am starting school and a new job next week. Which is super scary. It'll be my first year at University. I am excited and also terrified, but ready to give it my all and have fun at the same time. 

School is daunting on its own, but blogging is like having another job. I plan to continue to do it because I have met so many amazing people and I'm genuinely enjoying myself. However, I will be way busier. I have to go to school full time, work at my new job, and find time to blog. While I don't plan on writing any less, that may be the case. 

Even though that may happen, simply because of my lack of time, (studying, work, school, my health), I still plan on being active on social media. 

Speaking of social media, I'm planning on linking my instagram soon! Get ready!

I know this was a short post, but I wanted to put it out there. I know there's lots of other bloggers and media influencers going through the same thing. 

Much love, Mya.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, Mya, you'll do great! It's daunting but you'll get into a routine and do so well. I've only just started classes again after taking about two years off and I'm back in full swing. It was hard for me to get into a routine with work and school but finishing school is so worth it so pushing through is a must.
    You'll do great and welcome to blogging!!

    Jay x
    blissfulbeautybird.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know it's worth all the hard work, and I don't want my blog to suffer. It'll be a change for me but I'm excited!

      Delete

A life update!

Hello! It's been a long time since I've even looked at A Slice of Mya. Over two months. I've decided that I need this creative...