I went to a concert

    Hey, everybody! It's me again. Here to write about my experience at the Panic! at the Disco concert. If you don't know who they are, I highly recommend listening to their music. They've been around for a long time, and I honestly love each album, despite them all having a slightly different style.  I've listened to this band since I was little, when my sister would play them in the car, so I'm fairly familiar with all the older songs. Plus, I have a sincere connection with the newer albums since they came out while I was discovering my own music taste.
   The concert was so full of excitement from Brendon Urie himself and the crowd as a whole. I sat it the upper section of the arena, and my ears were ringing from all the screaming.  It was amazing to be  around people that love the same music as me. Not only that, but the performance was so action packed. There were longer transitions between songs, but only to allow time for Brendon to get set up for another amazing song. He did backflips, sang on a moving piano above the crowd, and even his band got in on the action with dances and guitar battles.
     As far as my own personal experience, it was amazing. I, sadly, only took one picture the whole night. I decided before Panic! came on, that I was going to really experience and enjoy the entire concert, without the distractions of snapchat and taking amazing pictures. I don't necessarily regret my decision, because I feel like I did fully experience the night and danced as much as I could. It was actually really good to just watch everything unfold and take in the night as a whole. Another cool thing about not being distracted the whole time was being able to really feel the music and connect with songs that I hadn't heard in a while that mean so much to me.
    Overall, I had a great night listening to some awesome music with my boyfriend and sister. If you haven't heard any of their songs I'll list some of my favorites

  • Hallelujah
  • Dying in LA
  • High Hopes
  • Victorious
  • Nine in the Afternoon
These songs are all so good! Go check them out!
Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A life update!

Hello! It's been a long time since I've even looked at A Slice of Mya. Over two months. I've decided that I need this creative...